Information Security Architect
Our client is a global leader in management consulting, with offices in 50+ cities across nearly 30 countries. For Warsaw office, we are currently looking for:
Information Security Architect
- We are looking for a Security architect with systems engineering and development background to join our stellar technology team.
- This individual will primarily be responsible for leading information security architecture initiatives and providing guidance on the security architecture for other initiatives in the portfolio.
- This position will report to the director of Enterprise Architecture. * In this role, you will work closely with security and risk team to ensure that the security architecture is aligned with our standards and policies drive initiative, set expectations and generate deliverables.
- Drive information security architecture initiatives, serve as an information security architect for our portfolio of projects, and define architecture, design based standards, develop best practices and document security architecture patterns across the environment
- Makes recommendations based on strategic understanding of the overall security technology strategy, threat landscape, attack surface and threat intelligence information.
- Provide or review engineering design that is conformant with our standards and is future proof with an eye towards industry regulations
- Ability to identify gaps in security infrastructure and solutions and provide thought leadership in the development of appropriate technical solutions
- Implementation experience with Network/Security technologies (i.e., VPN, SSL, * IPSec, PK,I IPS, IDS, SIEM, and Anti-DDoS solutions)
- Thorough understanding of IAM solutions, SSO, SAML, Federation & STS to deliver secure cloud services interaction and environment access
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA)
- Demonstrated capability to design secure systems on public / private / hybrid cloud as well as secure solutions for data in transit
- Collaborate with Security and Risk, Development, Delivery, Maintain, and Infrastructure, to ensure deep cohesion between the teams.
- Help evolve our existing development stack to be informed by the latest tooling and best practices in the market and aligned with our parent company's standards and risk posture
- Contribute to organizational efforts for evaluating newer technology stacks
- Fluent English
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar higher technical degree. Advance degree preferred
- 4-5+ years of experience in information/cyber security or related discipline
- Industry certifications such as CISSP and CCSP preferred
- Background as a security architect or engineer highly preferred
- Broad knowledge of security architecture and controls in various infrastructure platforms including network (physical, virtual, internal, cloud), system platforms, storage, directory services, and end user computing
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior business and IT executives on tech decisions and clearly communicate technical challenges to non-technical people
- Experience designing and implementing security technologies including but not limited to: data loss prevention, identity management, log management and alerting, and vulnerability scanners
- Strong understanding of industry best practices
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by pressure on team
- Effectively manage multiple tasks with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a team environment
- Results oriented
- Attractive salary, based on employment contract or B2B
- Working in new office located near the center of Warsaw
- Quick recruitment process
- Working in international environment, in the one of world's biggest consulting company
- Please send CV in English only