For the leading European and worldwide manufacturer of ATMs and payment systems, with over 63 years of experience (25 years in Poland) in the industry, we are looking for:
miejsce pracy: Katowice
- Provides input to opportunities defining the overall concept of complex end-to-end solutions meeting functional requirements in a way that maximizes the use of core product functionality
- Provides customer with a solution and methodology framework to enable the customer to evaluate the solution fit to his requirements.
- Contributes to the cost estimation of the solution proposed
- Compiles architecture and end-to-end solution blue prints to meet functional and architectural requirements.
- Ensures a complete end-to-end understanding of the customer business and (non) functional requirements and technical landscape to be addressed by solution proposals involving development, customization, implementation and operation.
- Ensures the proper documentation during all phases of architecture design and solution development in line with customer needs and legal / development guidelines
- 10 years of experience in software engineering, including 3 years of experience in architecture, design and development of various applications utilizing a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms
- MS/MSc degree in Computer Science or related work experience required
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Retail Experience
- Additional languages (French / Italian / German / Spanish)
- Multicultural work environment
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport (with partner, friend and child option)